Instructions for Authors
Dec 16-18, 2022 WBDC 2022 Conference
June 30, 2022, Abstract Deadline
July 7, 2022, Full Paper Deadline
Aug 1, 2022, Final Registration
Submit through Online Submission System: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WBDC2022
Submit to Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The first round of online abstract submission has been closed, please send your abstract to email@example.com if you wish to submit an abstract to the conference.
Authors please make sure that your manuscript is prepared in accordance with the conference paper layout requirements.
Author's name, affiliation and contact should be included in the Title Page. Please click to download Title Page Template.
1. Language: Submitted papers should be written in English, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
2. Length: Ordinary length limits are 5-14 pages. If the paper exceeds 5 pages, the additional pages will be charged.
3. File Type: Paper submitted in DOC or PDF formatted is acceptable.
4. Originality: Only original papers will be considered. The manuscripts must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the review cycle.
1. Originality Detection
Authors should not submit paper that has been published previously, or under consideration for publication elsewhere. To verify originality, full paper will go through originality detection after the receipt of the manuscript. Authors should ensure that the submitted paper is entirely original, and if the work or words of others have been used, they should be appropriately cited or quoted.
2. Language Check
Authors should check the spelling and grammar of their papers before submitting to make their paper understandable and readable to editors, reviewers and future readers.
3. Topic of Interest
The content of the paper should be relevant to the conference theme and falls within the scope of conference. Irrelevance to the aim and scope of the conference will lead to immediate rejection.
Authors should be those who made significant contributions to the study of paper. If other individuals who are not qualified to be co-author but participate in any substantive aspects of the paper, they should be well acknowledged in the acknowledgements section.
All funding resources and competing interest should be disclosed in the Authorship Statement.
Accepted papers are required to make a presentation at the conference, the conference organizer will provide the necessary technical facilities for presentation.
Technical Facilities for Presentation
*Please be aware that internet access is not guaranteed. Having an external storage source is imperative. If you need some extra software for your presentation, please contact HKSRA staff to make sure it is possible.
1. Oral Presentation: Oral presenters are given 15 minutes, questions and answers included.
2. Poster Presentation: Poster presenters shall prepare an A0 (1189mm*842mm) poster for display at the conference.